Real estate marketing represents a variety of initiatives solely focused on promoting and growing your business by attracting and educating your target audience on the value and services you provide.
Much of marketing has to do with lead generation and customer acquisition. The goals are simple — to garner interest in your services from qualified leads, and to convert those leads into customers. For instance, a homebuyer might join your email mailing list to stay up to date on listings in their desired markets, and in exchange, provide you with their contact information. Once you have their contact information, you can leverage many of the marketing strategies below to convince them to come to you when they’re ready to buy or sell their property.
According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), only 5% of people find their real estate agent online. For the other 95% of people, direct mail marketing campaigns are a great way to potentially expand your network and create future opportunities for working with new clients in the specific markets you’re most interested in targeting. A partnership with a real estate marketing company like REAL Marketing provides you with the tools you need to establish yourself as “the neighborhood expert,” all via the vast benefits of a well orchestrated direct mail marketing campaign.
Let’s take a look at the most common questions real estate agents have about direct mail marketing:
The postcards, brochures, and market reports you send all serve as physical touchpoints, encouraging your potential clients to slow down a bit and take a look. Their brand recall improves as a result, helping instantly position you as a local real estate expert in their minds.
Unlike digital messaging, your customers cannot simply click the ‘X’ and close the window on your correspondence. Instead, they must physically handle the marketing materials, potentially resulting in several more reviews before discarding the item.
Better yet, if they enjoy your mailings, they’ll keep them on hand for future reference and to possibly show other people they know. Then, when they’re ready to move forward, you’ll potentially end up as their first point of contact in all their real estate dealings.